GetWorkerFIT™ is an end-to-end solution designed to support both high school and college students from assessment, to internships to job placement.
Our flexible platform involves guidance at each step to in the process:
- We help participants choose post-secondary education pathways that match their aptitudes, values, interests and personality for in-demand job sectors through Industry validated AssessFIT. AssessFIT utilizes 13 industry validated assessments to develop a comprehensive participant profile that matches to high demand jobs in their market.
- Participants work with a GetWorkerFIT™ trained Career Coach to understand the AssessFIT results, set up an individual educational plan and explore new and exciting in-demand careers that are the right fit for them.
- Enrolling in the GetWorkerFIT™ Professional Certifications, supports participants in obtaining the employer required and sought after professional work skills. At the completion of each professional course the participant is awarded a micro-certification leading up to the national certification for professional skill attainment- GetWorkerFit Certified (GWFC)
- Completing FinishFIT supports participants in the resume building, interviewing and developing a professional image. FinishFIT is a critical component to achieving success as interviewers form their impression of a candidate within the first minute of meeting them.
- WorkerFIT is our job search database utilized by employers and recruiters for identifying candidates with pre-qualified skills. WorkerFIT is the first and only database that can be searched for both Internship and employment opportunities.
Did you know?
- The Average High School Student Receives 38 Minutes of Career Coaching
- Engagement in Learning for High School Boys Averages in the 40th Percentile
- Engagement in Learning for High School Girls Averages in the 70th Percentile
- Only 34% of Jobs by 2020 Will Require a Four-Year College Degree
- 70% of All High Demand Jobs Will Require Certification or Post-Secondary Education
- College Loan Indebtedness is at a All Time High
- Less Than 55% of College Graduates Get a Job in Their Field of Study
- It is Estimated That 50% of Jobs will be Obsolete every 7-10 Years
High Schools, Colleges, and Universities need to assure students are on the right educational and career track to increase their engagement and performance in learning.
GetWorkerFIT™ helps students make the “right” next step in selecting their post-secondary education options. GWF is an end-to-end career coaching, preparation and placement tool that supports participants in identifying “career pathways” that are both realistic and empowering. Our data base is used by employers and recruiters to identify pre-qualified interns and potential employees.