GetWorkerFITTM is excited to announce openings for paid, PhysicalFIT screener interns and independent contractors.
PhysicalFIT screeners have the flexibility to set their own hours, making it easy to earn additional income from delivery of PhysicalFIT screens to supplement other commitments.
PhysicalFIT Screeners assist job seekers, consisting of college students, young professionals and incumbent workers, in quantifying their physical abilities as it relates to work readiness. This helps participants make informed decisions about their education or career path, and to identify physically-realistic job options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain the screening process, risks and safety considerations when performing the screen.
- Obtain informed consent from each participant
- Guide the participant through the PhysicalFIT process that includes a lifestyle activity survey, vital signs, visual acuity, full body range-of-motion, balance/agility, grip, and lift/carry strength.
- Assure the safety of the participant during the screen
- Record results electronically
- Provide relevant feedback and recommendations on the exam results to the participant
All PhysicalFIT screeners must have a recognized national certification or professional license that relates to physical fitness screening and guidance to promote healthy physical activity.
Examples of qualifying national certifications include Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (SCCS), ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), and Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP). Qualifying state professional licenses include Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Chiropractor, Medical Doctor, Osteopathic Doctor, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, and Physician Assistant. Must have your own professional liability insurance coverage to render this service.
- Must have access to the basic equipment used to perform this screen
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Ability to create, plan, organize and implement initiatives
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Comfortable working with diverse populations
- Ability to work independently