Coaches help you get to where you want to be.
Are you interested in becoming a Career Coach for GetWorkerFIT?
What Makes a Good Coach? – A critically thinking, empathetic, motivator who can meet with our students and job seekers to build a trusting relationship and guide them through our program. A results-oriented person who’s non-judgmental, creative and a great listener and helps individuals to know themselves better.
- Active listening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social perceptiveness
- Goal setting oriented
- Critical thinking skills
- Committed to service
- Inspirational motivation
- Knowledge of personality and vocational assessments (MBTI and Holland Code)
- Knowledge of vocational and career trends
- Leadership, Training and Advising experience
- Team and staff managment
- Public speaking and community engagement
– Professional Experience in Counseling, Higher Education, Adult Learning
– Bachelors degree and or extensive experience in leadership and team management
– Some formal training and maintains standards of professionalism